Current Job Openings:
March 7, 2013
Description: Account Representative
BusRates.com is looking for a qualified candidate for a new Account Representative position at our office in Alexandria, VA. BusRates.com is owned and operated by the United Motorcoach Association. Job Details are highlighted below:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments using Quickbooks.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Manages Account Receivables for a customer list of over 1,000
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must have a business understanding of Social Media Accounts to include Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 6 months of phone and direct sales experience and 6 months of customer service experience
- Prior Experience Using Quickbooks is not required, but preferred
- Excellent communications and customer management skills
- Results orientated work ethic
In addition to the list above, BusRates.com.com offers a generous compensation and benefits package, 401K, and more. The office in Old Town Alexandria, VA is conveniently located a few blocks from the King Street Metro Station (Blue and Yellow Line). On-site free garage parking is provided.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
Interested? Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Launched in 2004, BusRates.com is owned and operated by the United Motorcoach Association. It was developed as a dual resource for the bus charter industry by providing free comprehensive and easy-to-use charter information for consumers and an economical venue for bus owners to promote their many services.
The BusRates.com directory started with a rough list of over 10,000 bus companies across the US which took 126 hours to compile into an initial file, 248 hours to contact and verify every company on the list, which delivered some surprising results. A little over 4,000 of these listings were actual bus companies that owned buses, chartered to groups, and were currently in business. We took it one step further and asked these 4000 plus companies what types of buses they offer and then categorized them by bus type. For example, of the 60 bus companies listed in your area, 24 are active companies, and 6 companies have minibuses in their fleet, saving you time, and making it easier for you to work directly with bus owning-companies to save money as well.
In April of 2010, BusRates.com entered into a strategic partnership with NTA, the National Tour Association, to expand its directory to include NTA-member hotels, attractions, events, and restaurants. This expansion was designed to help the group leader easily orchestrate their group travel needs from beginning to end.